Meet your guide at Lowry Pueblo for an exhilarating day of hiking and maneuvering cliffs as you view and learn about many places of the past. Appreciate the centuries of architecture. Marvel at the rock art signifying winter solstice. Visit an historic honeymoon cabin.
- Interpretive hike with information on Visit with Respect, Leave No Trace, Ancestral Pueblo culture, botany, biology, archaeology
- Guide will meet participants at Lowry Parking Area.
- Suggested Time: 8+ hours; participants responsible for lunch/water/snacks
- Cost: $310 for up to 4 people, additional $40 per person over 4
- Difficulty: Challenging with navigating cliff areas, rocky, uneven ground, maneuvering through sites, and moving through brush; once we leave the Lowry area there are undefined social /animal trails in some areas.
- Distance: approximately 5+ miles plus walking around sites
10.b. Cow Canyon Only (other half of Lowry Full-day) (Available August 1-January 31)
- Cost: $230 for up to 4 people, additional /$30 per person over 4